Friday, May 29, 2009

Dear Chris




Dear Chris,

Thank you for your amazing contributions to this world - your smile, your kindness, your generosity, and your integrity. You are a wonderful soul, always quietly watching out for your fellow brother and friend.

I am sorry that you have been taken from us so soon. And, I wish that we could have been closer through our years of knowing each other. But, I am eternally grateful for the times we did share. You have always exemplified what it means to be honest, compassionate, loyal and perseverant. You truly are a role model for all of us and have genuinely touched my life.

I have been so honored to call you my brother and friend. The world is better because you dwelt upon it.

May you rest in peace.

Love,

Tracy

Chris's quote (something to live by):

"Tell your friends and family how important they are to you. Never hang up with out saying, 'I love you.' Never go to sleep angry. Live every day like you won't see another. You can never predict when tragedy will strike."- Chris Meadows (Rest In Peace, friend.)

No comments: