Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Humble Pie

Work is not always perfect, but when you find a crew of folks at work that you can trust, they help get you through those less-than-perfect moments. I'm fortunate to have that at my job.

Not only do they help me get through "those" days...they are just really nice people.

Last week, my co-worker pulls me aside and tells me, "Tracy - i know this is out of the blue, but I think you are so pretty." How sweet is that? She didn't have to say that...let alone be so forthright. I was a little embarassed (in a good way), but I can't tell you how nice it was.

The next day I was retelling this story to another co, that's in the crew. And he said something like, "well, it's true and you're just so nice!" I was beaming.

Maybe that's dumb, but I just thought it was so sweet and unexpected. It made me feel so good. Thanks guys!

No comments: