Friday, August 27, 2010

Liars...

I hate liars.

I've caught many people in their lies llately -- and not just random people, people I'm close to.
Why do people do this so frequently?
Why people are so afraid to tell the truth?
I realize its an insecurity thing...but I think the pain of knowing the "truth" is far less than the pain of finding out your friend lied to you.
If I can't handle the truth, then that's my bad. But, for you to think that you need to lie to me to avoid that, makes me feel terrible.

So, please, JUST STOP IT.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Hey Trace, it's your deltasig brother, Katrina. How's it going? I can't remember how I came across your blog, but in any case I check it time to time. I couldn't agree more with your post on Liars. Well said! I sure hope those people stop being cowards and start being honest with you. I really hope you are doing well. You were always one of my favorites :)

Tracy said...

Oh Katrina! Thank you for reaching out. Yes, my blogs are a little crazy - spanning a lot of topics, ha! But, appreciate you reading them. :) Things are just fine...working and living in the ciy, so I can't really complain! I hope you're doing well also!!