At one point today I found myself on the verge of tears. I couldn't really explain to myself why, but I just felt sad.
Some people may think this is a sign of depression. And, for some people maybe that's what it is.
For me, I think it's it just result of feeling a little lost.
My new job is working out pretty well. I'm still working hard in the gym. I have some amazing relationships.
But, I feel blue. I feel...lost.
I am a bit lonely. I feel a bit like an outcast (even amongst those good friends). I feel like I always am complaining. I feel like I can't get a break.
Is this attention-seeking behavior? Maybe...
Maybe I'm just feeling sorry for myself.
Maybe it's the season, and the change I am seeing in others, but not in myself.
I am not sure - hence that whole thing about being lost.
Meh. Just keep swimming.
Some people may think this is a sign of depression. And, for some people maybe that's what it is.
For me, I think it's it just result of feeling a little lost.
My new job is working out pretty well. I'm still working hard in the gym. I have some amazing relationships.
But, I feel blue. I feel...lost.
I am a bit lonely. I feel a bit like an outcast (even amongst those good friends). I feel like I always am complaining. I feel like I can't get a break.
Is this attention-seeking behavior? Maybe...
Maybe I'm just feeling sorry for myself.
Maybe it's the season, and the change I am seeing in others, but not in myself.
I am not sure - hence that whole thing about being lost.
Meh. Just keep swimming.
No comments:
Post a Comment