Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Leo: June 17, 2009

It's just about time for you to tend to the dilemma you've been trying so hard to work out. If you can manage it, taking a few days off now is the very best possible approach. Why not see if you can make it happen? Aren't you due for some time away from anyone and everyone? Sure you are. You've entertained and looked after everyone for long enough. It's time to see to yourself.


I've been working on this, Mr. Horoscope...I swear. But, alas, I get side-tracked by others as it's much easier to entertain and help them than myself...why is that? Maybe b/c helping myself means taking a raw look in the mirror and then actually having a real plan of attack. It's hard to face your own shortfalls, I suppose... And, then after you actually do that, it's hard to find the right solution. Maybe step 1 = asking for help?

Check your horoscope here: http://shine.yahoo.com/astrology/

No comments: