Friday, April 30, 2010

28kg inspiration

Last night, I cleaned a 28kg (62 pound) kettle bell three times with each arm.
This before 3 sets of push press, 3 sets of "full body attack," 3 sets of renegade rows with push-ups, 3 sets of seated rows to incline kb press, and finally 2 sets of ab reaches (averages).

I brag. I realize.

but, after last night's session, I printed out my 'success chart,' and stared at it for a good 20 minutes.

It's unbelievable what we can accomplish when we are ready to change and put our minds to something. And, the satisfaction of accomplishment feels so great -- especially when you can physcially (and mentally) see what that looks like over time. The nuances were always there, but the overall picture really puts things in perspective and shows you how far you've come -- no matter the goal. It's inspiring.

The human spirit is truly an amazing thing.

No comments: