I usually stay calm. Why stress? Stress is poison.
But, damn, this week has reach new levels of anxiety. Bad eating (or no eating - hence the name of this post), uncontrollable shaking hands, sleepless nights.
I don't feel like me. I keep thinking, "why is this happening?" and, "what did I do to deserve this?"
The answers don't matter, because the questions aren't legitimate to begin with. It's not about me.
I am taking this way too personally and I just need to chill and remember to work my way through however I can with whatever I know.
So, for another inspirational quote (b/c that's all I seem capable of blogging lately):
"What you have to do and the way you have to do it is incredibly simple. Whether you’re willing to do it, that’s another matter.” -Peter Drucker
Be good to yourselves.
But, damn, this week has reach new levels of anxiety. Bad eating (or no eating - hence the name of this post), uncontrollable shaking hands, sleepless nights.
I don't feel like me. I keep thinking, "why is this happening?" and, "what did I do to deserve this?"
The answers don't matter, because the questions aren't legitimate to begin with. It's not about me.
I am taking this way too personally and I just need to chill and remember to work my way through however I can with whatever I know.
So, for another inspirational quote (b/c that's all I seem capable of blogging lately):
"What you have to do and the way you have to do it is incredibly simple. Whether you’re willing to do it, that’s another matter.” -Peter Drucker
Be good to yourselves.
1 comment:
Sorry to "hear" that, Trace. Hope it got better for you!
Post a Comment