Thursday, October 23, 2008

And I've switched

I had this blog on xanga that I used contribute to years ago. I just recently went in and read what I wrote and, while personal and passionate, it just seems like I am a much different person than I was back then. So, it's time to just leave that blog and those thoughts behind and start fresh. Another site...another title...another set of motivations.

Hence, "Today's Mile." If you're wondering about the title, it's just my little way of slapping a name on what I've accomplished, what I think, where I'm at, etc. It was born from the goal that I had at the start of 2008 - be active and walk/jog/whatever at least one mile a day. And, as we all know, each day life present's us with a new challenge, a new adventure, a new mile to walk.


Enjoy.

No comments: