So, with starting a new job typically comes some downtime during the day, and such is the case so far with my new gig - thank goodness!
Today, while getting my daily news update, I came across an article on oprah.com that I thought better articulated what I am currently trying to do w/ myself. Now, I have to admit, I am not a Oprah worshipper like the rest of society. I think she's great, but just have never gotten into the Oprah/Harpo congolmerate for anything more than a little occasional (VERY occasional) entertainment.
In any case - the article is common sense stuff that we all know. But, as a little reminder to myself, I printed it out and stuck it on my wall.
Click here to see if it is something that works for you, too.
1 comment:
Hey Trace! So fun to see you blogging too! Looking forward to tracking you here.
I have to admit, I'm one of the crazy Oprah followers. I don't watch every episode (anything dramatic or depressing gets deleted), but it tops my Tivo list and is my "guilty pleasure" whenever I'm home alone and need some veg time. Call me crazy, but Oprah makes me a better person!
Post a Comment