
Andy and I met in college at Cal Poly. He and I were inseparable for our freshman year and into our sophomore year. Unfortunately, after a quarter into our second year, Andy told me that he'd be leaving Cal Poly and heading back to AZ. While sad, I knew I had made a friend for life and he and I have still been inseparable for the last 9 or so years (wow!).
Through Andy, I've met several other wonderful AZ residents - 2 of whom married this past week. Congratulations Ryan and Jamie.

I also have met Andy's now fiance, Drew...who I tend to refer to as Drew-dizzle, Drew-dizz or simply Dizz. Drew is an amazing part of Andy's life. And for a few years now, I, too, have been so fortunate to have such a wonderful person in my life - he's laid back, fun, passionate, silly, honest, supportive, and loyal.
Let's not forget Andy's fam - who are all so great as well...and in true "Everyone loves Raymond" style, basically all live on the same street! Seriously... it's awesome.My latest visit has only reaffirmed my love for AZ and these amazing people. Thank you for a wonderful trip that included the wedding, my first spring training game ever, and, most importantly, lots of time with my best friend, soon to be best-friend-in-law (in addition to Niel, of course) and their adorable dog Wesley (or as I call him - WesleyPants).


For more pics, visit: http://tracykraft.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album60&page=1
No comments:
Post a Comment