Funny- 24 was one of the worst, if not THE worst, year in record. But, it seems I am re-living it again.
I took the RealAge test again (I do it every year) and, while 27 by calendar standards, my lifestyle choices make me actually only 24.3 years old.
Of course, no one is perfect (or so they say. hehe), so this test is great b/c while it applauds your good choices, it gives you suggestions on the areas that may need improvment.
Some suggestions for me:
1. get a dog - this is b/c pets are great for the spirit. Trust me, RealAge, if I could..i would!!
2. floss more - i know...i know. I get there about 3 times a week (on a good week). What's my problem! Just do it, trace!
3. Stress less - trying... work/life balance, anyone?
4. Get more Omega3 and potassium - hard to get those omega-3s when you're not a fish-fan. The potassium I think is a little off. With my multi-vitamin and my food intake, I think I'm in good shape.
5. Don't over do it. - Yikes! I rude awakening for a girl who has made working out hard part of her daily routine...but I hear it, and will try to subdue my leo-like competitiveness. :)
What's your RealAge?
No comments:
Post a Comment