Yes, they're Lululemon. And, anyone who's been to one of their stores knows this stuff ain't cheap. However, I spend at least 5 days a week in this type of clothing. I'm dedicated to my fitness. And, as such, I'm willing to pay a little more for things that make my workouts more comfortable and enjoyable.
What scared me about these was their...well...tightness. haha. I don't wear tight cothes and am still, at 27, very self-conscious about my body. However, the aforemention comfort and durability of these pants FAR outweighed my short-lived self-consciousness. I can't recommend them (or any of Lulu's clothes) more. I've never been disappointed.
As a side note, I also love their sports bras - specifically the Tata Tamer. It's super supportive and comfortable. And, with a name like that, what's not to love? :)
P.S. To answer the question you're inevitably asking yourself- YES, that is my in the product photograph. Duh... ;-) jk.
No comments:
Post a Comment