Friday, January 8, 2010

Un-Resolutions

Kind of like un-birthdays, I've decided to make a like of un-resolutions for 2010. No pressure, no time limits, nothing that makes it feel like a make or break situation. Just some changes I want to make...

1. Get out more. I love spending time with friends and I definitely love the comfort of my home. But, if I ever hope of meeting new people, expanding my horizons, learning new things I need to get out more. This doesn't mean drunken nights at bars. It just means not sitting at home when I have the energy and desire to be somewhere with some additional stimuli.

2. Save. Nothing ground-breaking, but necessary.In just one month the car will be paid off (yay). That's more money I can put towards savings and other projects. I hate thinking about money like this, but I want to keep improving my life and often that takes a little capital. ;-)

3. Try new things. I am not sure what yet, but I need a new hobby. I need a new actibity. This goes hand in hand wiht number 1. I can't just work, gym, and go home. There's gotta be more to life.

4. Branch out with fashion. I know that seems odd, and..well..vain. But, I feel like my appearance is boring and as I start to get more confident in my own skin, I want to jazz it up. I need help with this b/c I don't have the eye for outfit assembly and accessories...and sometimes it frightens me. :)

Trite, but real. Stay tuned...

No comments: