Sunday, January 2, 2011

Resolve

Most people know that I don't do "New Year's Resolutions." I firmly believe that if you want to change, and you're ready to, you will.

However, with the turning of another year, it never hurts to remind myself of some hopes, goals, ideas I want to explore when the time is right...

1. I think a new hobby is in order. Maybe it's as simple as getting back in the pool on a regular basis. These overly-flexible shoulders shouldn't go to waste. :) Or, maybe it's something that involves a little more creativity... hmmm...

2. Taking this whole training thing to the next level could be interesting...I've been at it long enough to think that I should actually invest in it from an official, educational standpoint. Perhaps a cert?

3. It would be nice to not be alone next NYE. I'm not sure how I can really affect that, so I'll put this in the "hope" category. ;)

4. Something I should've done a long long time ago... visit Peanut in Yosemite...

5. Pull-Up. Kipping or not. Get my freaking chin over the bar. As DJ says, "It's not about strength. That you've got."

6. Put a little more $ away... It's probably time to start thinking about purchasing...

7. More personal travel - Puerto Rico in August... where else?

8. Friends. Make new ones, spend more time the ones I have.

9. 15. Take that for what you will. Maybe 10. But, they're different.

10. Maybe I should take the GMAT

11. Stealing this one...stretch more. Yoga on friday nights?

No comments: