St. Patrick's Day 2011....
I don't have any pictures to share...
But, I do have stories...
Out with the iPass Brat Pack. (read: 4 guys and me...if you know me - you know this is typical for me.)
Jamison. Irish Car bombs. No surprises there.
Time to bar hop - find ourselves a cab...okay, a Denali...at $5 a head. What? Okay...fine.
Boys in the back. Girl (me) in front with the driver - Giovanni.
An interesting, smiley Italian who didn't mind when I cranked the radio volume way up.
We car-danced. We played the bongos on the dashboard. We sang... very loudly and very off key.
The Brat Pack boys watched it all unfold... laughing all the way...you know, 8 blocks.
Thinking they were laughing at me (as usual), I giggled along nervously.
Then I found out... he (Giovanni) fell in love with me on that short car ride. Or something like that...
If only he was my age...and attractive...and a better bongo player. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment