I feel annoyed today. And, it's probably my fault.
I've told a few people about some things and have received some solicited (and unsolicited advice), and I don't like it.
Somehow, something I was looking forward to exploring is now something I am dreading and embarassed about. I now feel like I have pressure to "make something happen" or "say something." What happened to just seeing how it goes?
I also have been challenged on my feelings and opinions. I appreciate the inquiries, but not at the cost of being condescended or patronized. Somehow my thoughts are stupid. I literally got, "You're probably wrong, Tracy."
How can it be so black and white when the very matter is totally grey? And, I am more than happy to be responsibile for my feelings and actions (hello! that's life), but I can't control anyone else's.
Gurrrr. This doesn't make sense.
No comments:
Post a Comment