The very reliable (haha) "twittascope" for Leos on this day is actually quite real. I have been swimming against the tide since my first meeting at 8. Things have not been easy. I have stirred the pot on some things that NEEDED to be brought up. I definintely feel more alive because of it (though, streesed as a consequence), and I have not thrown anyone under the bus or made them "wrong" b/c of my opinion. Net/Net - I am running around, stressed and frustrated...but ultimately getting SOMETHING (no matter how small) accomplished). I think this ends up net-neutral.
Allow your hopes and dreams to inspire you to swim against the tide today because this can bring you closer to your passions. This isn't an easy day; you may have to stir up some difficult issues so you truly feel alive. Just remember that you can express yourself without making anyone else wrong. You can effectively bring a conversation back to your perspective while acknowledging that others don't need to agree with your point of view.
http://www.twittascope.com/?day=20110426&sign=5
No comments:
Post a Comment