Sunday, November 2, 2008

Ash, Jules and Brooke...you'll be proud

I tend to be a tad secretive about things going on in my "love life" (or lack there of). Perhaps it's b/c I am nervous for the advice and reality check that I know would come from my (loving) friends.

In any case - be proud everyone (esp. you 3 mentioned above), I'm officially on Match.... Months (okay, years) of missing having "someone" has finally sent me into the deepend. Okay, the downpour of engagements, weddings and pregnancies were probably a bit of a wake-up call as well.

I'll be calling you all with my wonderful (and comical, I'm sure) stories...that is, if I even get a date! ha...ack!

Wish me luck....

2 comments:

brooke said...

woo hoo! let me know if you need any match.com tips. i'm probably the most knowledgeable happily engaged, never tested the internet dating waters girl you know! :)

Tracy said...

I need all the help I can get... :) I don't have specific questions, so please just send the general advice. hehe.