That being said - I had my official progress check up with my trainer last night. And the results made me so excited, happy and motivated that I almost cried...haha...okay, maybe not, but I was stoked!
Though I've only lost 4 pounds, the following results have also been recorded:
- I've lost 5 pounds of fat
- My overall body fat % has decreased almost 2%
- I've lost 3 inches off my waist, 2 off my neck, 2 off my hips, and 2 off my thighs....among losses on my upper arm, forearm, and chest as well.
So, you're probably saying, "Umm..Tracy. You're lying. It's not possible to lose 5 pounds of fat, but only 4 pounds total." And, I had the same knee-jerk reaction...then my trainer reminded me of our sessions and said, "Hello! You've gained a pound of MUSCLE!"
I'm so excited. So excited that this morning I even pulled out my skinny jeans...which are still a little snug, but fit MUCH better than they did a few weeks ago.
Progress made. Progress to be continued...
UPDATE: You may be sick of hearing about this (sorry), but I wanted to also post some pics. These are current photos and I'll be including updates as I go along.


No comments:
Post a Comment