Sunday, September 20, 2009

And then he kissed me...

It may have been the drinks.
It may have been the 'something in the air.'
But somehow I met this guy...this very attractive, charming guy who, out of a room full of gorgeous girls, chose me to talk to all night.
He was interested and interesting.
We laughed and flirted, and sipped our cocktails while discussing Chicago, baseball, the 'save me' look, and how Marin guys are 'no joke.'
It was just... easy
And, then, right before it happened he said, "I'm going to kiss you now."
And so he did. And it was perfect.

And, now he's gone. Back to Chi-town. No info exchange. Nothing left but a name... and a feeling. One that I haven't felt in eons. And, one that I'm going to hold on to for as long as possible...

2 comments:

brooke said...

{sigh}

keep em comin, trace...i'm married now! haha :)

Tracy said...

haha...i will do my BEST to keep them coming...for both our sakes! lol. ;-)