So...what does this mean in the grand scheme of things?
Similar to the BMI ratings, there are are categories of body fat % - unhealty, acceptable, fit, etc.

My current % has me in the 'acceptable' level. However, if/when I lose just about 1 percentage point more, I'll be in the FIT category. :)
I know many people don't uderstand this journey for sustainable health I'm on...but I can't tell you how good it feels to know more about my body, nutrition, and work out efficiencies than ever before - and I've been an athlete my whole life! I cannot tell you how wonderful it feels to finally feel 'normal' when it comes to weight and size. I can't tell you how awesome it feels to know that I have found new ways to manage my stress, my internal battles, my self-image issues, etc.
All of these positive achievements/thoughts touch other parts of my life and, in turn, breed a greater level of happiness.
So, getting into that 'fit' category will only produce that much more joy for me...and, hopefully, for you, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment