Monday, December 8, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like...

I love the holidays and the holiday spirit. Seriously - aside from chaotic shopping experiences, most people are just in better moods between Thanksgiving and NY's and it's awesome to see.

This weekend was spent getting even more in the spirit of the season. On Saturday, after an awesome workout, I purchased a little (and when I say little, I mean litte - 10 inches) Christmas tree. I saw him (yes, it's deifnitely a him) at Trader Joe's and I just couldn't pass him up. I mean - just look at him:
In the light...

In the dark. :)

I event put up my advent calendar and some lights...

I also picked Beezy (my sis, Bree) up from the airport very early (1 am) on Sunday morning and now the whole family is back on the same continent. :) And, as such, we went to get our family tree, which needed decorating, too. :)


I didn't realize how much I needed this holiday spirit boost, so I'm very thankful for it. And, I hope you are all enjoying the holiday season as much as I am.

No comments: