Total pounds lost - 12
Inches lost - TBD (but definitely more than here.)
Body fat % (the only metric that really matters to me) - Additional: 1.6%; Total: 3.4%
Qualitative Discoveries:
- Overall stamina has improved. I now run faster and longer than I have since the marathon in 2005. And, I do so at a 2% (or more) incline.
- I have increased my weight amount for every lifting exercise, minimized rest periods between sets, and have been super-setting most exercises w/ more ease...which means it's time to step it up!
- My pants are starting to fit like parachute pants. However, as MC Hammer can attribute, that look is sooo 1989 and is not too legit to quit.
In summary, I hope when you read this you know I'm not bragging, but sharing my milestones with you because I'm excited and proud of myself.
As I mentioned when I started, this isn't some finite program. There is no set numerical goal or deadline I'm trying to beat. The objectitve of all of this is to be happy and healthy for the long haul.
What I can tell you is, I feel pretty damn great. And, not because my pants fit better (though that doesn't hurt), but because I have more energy, I feel positive, I'm making good choices, and I believe in and, more importantly, care about myself again.
No comments:
Post a Comment