Many people start the year off with resolutions, but I believe people change when they are ready. Many times being "ready" comes with the new year transition, but sometimes January 1st doesn't mark the occasion.
So, instead of resolutions, I'd like to start the year with some admiration for some of my friends and their wonderful qualities.
In no particular order...
I admire my father for his work ethic and perseverance.
I admire Shannon for her organization and patience.
I admire Ashley for sense of style and kind heart.
I admire Andy for his silliness and diligence.
I admire my mother for her attention to detail and nurturing heart.
I admire Katie for her curiosity and spontaneity.
I admire my sister for her compassion and dedication to family.
I admire Meggan for her spunk and resilience
I admire Niel for his logic and open mind.
I admire Julio for his outlook on life and creativity.
I admire Kate for her good communication skills.
I admire Katy for her confidence and attitude.
Thanks to these people, and ALL my friends, for continuing to inspire me.
No comments:
Post a Comment