Today's Mile

Monday, January 19, 2009

Pretty Impressive Prep

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2009/01/inaugural_preparations.html?s_campaign=8315

and photography at that...
Posted by Tracy at 1:55 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Tracy
I only chew half a stick of gum at a time. I'm a die-hard SF Giants fan. I'll gladly give you all my tomatoes and olives. I love hair-cut day. I give everyone a nickname. And, as you can tell, I'm a little random. :) Most importantly, I love meeting new people and hearing their story.
View my complete profile

Friends I follow (stalk)

  • Good Times and Chaos
  • operationbeskinny2011
  • Apt 345
  • Les Franglais
  • Cavalier Times
  • The Strong Black Woman
  • Nat Notes
  • Open Another Bottle

Interesting, no?

  • mySpoonful - a taste of new music
  • The Unofficial Trip Report
  • Inside the Giants Clubhouse
  • Evolvify
  • Cheaping Girls
  • Infinite User: a human factors and technology weblog
  • Mrster :: A Gay Wedding Planner & Online Resource
  • La Vie Boh...mmm!!!
  • PāNu Weblog

My Fellow Marketers

  • AdFreak
  • SEOmoz Daily SEO Blog
  • Web Ink Now
  • Socialized
  • The PR Guy: Straight to the Point
  • Communication Nation
  • mikearauz.com
  • Digital Body Language - B2B Marketing
  • Eloqua Artisan
  • Marketing Insights
  • Geary Fresh
  • Online Marketing for Marketers

The archives

  • ►  2012 (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (49)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2010 (47)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2009 (91)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ▼  January (13)
      • 68 days until Opening Day 2009
      • Dog Outlook for 2009
      • Make a Happy-Friend Date
      • Leo: Horoscope for January 23, 2009
      • Update: More Progress Made
      • Pretty Impressive Prep
      • And then, I woke up...
      • My name is Tracy, and I'm an insomniac
      • The Keys to Sticking With It -- For Good
      • Quote of the Day
      • A little admiration
      • A Toast to 2009
      • 2008: A Year in Review (beware: its a long one)
  • ►  2008 (28)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (4)

Followers

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.